Currently, pasta is one of the most popular foods around the world. From Italy to the USA or Asia, everywhere people are crazy about this tasty food. This overwhelming love for pasta may inspire you to cook yourself at home. But if you want to keep yourself safe from the hot water and pasta during boiling/cooking, using a pasta pot is a must. This amazing kitchen tool is well-researched that allows hassle-free pasta boiling.
Kitchen accessory brands are producing a wide range of pasta pots and that makes anyone confused. When you need to find the best pasta pot, it becomes really tough. Hundreds of products appear in front and it is tough to finalize only one.
Top 10 Best Pot for Cooking Pasta
To make this exclusive list, we have tested 40+ products. We have inquired about the performance, checked the background, features, price, and customer feedback. Finally, we included only 10 products on this list.
1. Made In Cookware Stock/Pasta Pots
If you are a real pasta lover, this best pot for pasta would be a blessing for you. Instead of combining different materials, this is made from a single piece of 5-ply metal. So, it is remarkably durable and long-lasting. The premium metal keeps the inside safe from rust and corrosion. The pot is consistently thick and it is heat conductive. So, your pasta will be cooked faster than ever. There will be no uncooked pasta stick inside.
Whether it is pasta, sauces, or liquids, the pot performs best. The 18/10 stainless steel inside is naturally nonstick. So, when your cooking is done, there will be no food particles sticking to the surface. Use any kind of stove for cooking it. It is easy to clean after usages.
- Dishwasher safe for users’ convenience.
- Made from a single piece of metal.
- Stainless steel construction for healthy cooking.
- Compatible with different cooking methods.
- Induction cooktop compatible.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- A little bit expensive because of the high-quality metal.
2. Cook N Home 02401, Stainless Steel Pasta Cooker Steamer
If you are looking for a complete set of the best pasta cooker, this item would be a great choice. It comes with an 8-quart size which is enough for cooking your favorite pasta. The set includes a stockpot, steamer insert, pasta pot, and a glass lid. You can cook perfect pasta without risking your hand using the pasta insert. It is constructed from stainless steel for heavy-duty and long-lasting performance.
The tempered glass lid allows observing the process during cooking to avoid burnt pasta. The durable steel riveted handles are comfortable to hold when cooking. The deep steamer has enough capacity in it to hold enough pasta for cooking. The induction pasta pot set also compatible with all kinds of burners and stovetops.
- Comes at a reasonable price.
- Works on all induction, gas, electric, or other cookers.
- No food sticking to the surface.
- Suitable for sauce, pasta, sauté, etc.
- Comfortable handles and glass lid.
- The lid doesn’t seal tightly.
3. Gotham Steel 5 Quart Multipurpose Pasta Pot with Strainer
This copper pasta pot comes from the popular brand Gotham Steel. This is a 5-quart pot with a built-in strainer for perfect pasta cooking. However, you don’t have to limit yourself to only cooking pasta. Besides pasta, you can cook any other item that needs a pot. Its inside is built of the copper nonstick surface. There is less chance of sticking food particles in it. So, cleaning after cooking won’t be a big hassle.
The Gotham steel titanium and ceramic coating ensure longer life of the pot. The quality pasta pot with a locking strainer lid helps to drain out water easily. Unlike most of the pots, its handles are designed for staying cool when cooking. Twist and lock handles make it comfortable to cook in it.
- Hassle-free cleaning and food release easily.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Tempered glass lid for observing the cooking.
- Nonstick copper surface for oil-free cooking.
- Built-in strainer for users’ convenience.
- The inside surface is not scratch resistant.
4. Bialetti 07265 Oval 5 Quart Pasta Pot with Strainer Lid
Straining water is the most important part of cooking perfect pasta. If you are looking for the best pasta pot with strainer, this Bialetti 07265 is recommended for you. The pot has a 5-quart capacity which allows cooking enough pasta at a time. Instead of an additional strainer or basket, this one comes with the lid strainer. You can easily pass out the water from inside through the holes in the lid.
The oval shape design of this Bialetti Pasta Pot helps to accommodate more pasta inside. The lid comes with a twist and lock design. You can tightly seal it when boiling water to preserve flavor. Built it nonstick interior that allows cooking without sticking food in it. Cleaning and maintenance for this item are relatively easy.
- Even heating ensures perfect cooking.
- Twist and lock mechanism in the lid for convenience.
- Nonstick surface for easy cleaning.
- It doesn’t contain PTFE or PFOA.
- Stay-cool handles for safety.
- It is not scratch resistant.
- The pot is not dishwasher safe.
5. Cuisinart 77-412 Chef’s Classic Stainless 4-Piece 12-Quart Pasta/Steamer Set
This stainless steel past pot is designed by the famous brand Cuisinart. So, you can rely on it. It is highly recommended for people who are looking for a pot with a large capacity. The pot has a 12-quart capacity which means you can cook enough pasta at a time. Whether you are making pasta or noodles, the pot will allow for safe cooking. Stainless steel construction is naturally nonstick and there is no hassle of sticking pasta to the surface.
Cooking perfect pasta in it is easy with all essential items. The rim is designed for the drip-free pouring of water. The lid seals the entire pot very tightly and preserves the flavor inside. If you are using different spices and salt, you will get delicious pasta each time. The premium stainless-steel construction allows for hassle-free cooking and it is dishwasher safe. However, this is also one of the best pots for boiling water.
- Cool grip handle for users’ convenience.
- Drip-free pouring with a tapered rim.
- Suitable to use for any kind of stovetop.
- No hassle in cleaning.
- Lightweight design and easy to handle.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- It is not evenly thick.
- The larger size may make it difficult to move.
6. Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 8-quart Stock Pot
This Calphalon pasta pot comes with all the additional items including the steamer Insert that you wish for! If quality is your first preference for a pasta cooker with strainer, you will surely like this item. Besides the stockpot, there is a steamer and pasta insert. Different brands offer high quality pasta pot with inserts, but this one is the best for users’ convenience. Without any risk, you can perfectly boil water and pasta in it. The base is constructed from aluminum which ensures even heating. This bottom allows use in a stove, oven, broiler, and more cooking styles.
Instead of general handles, it is designed with loop handles. This is easy to hold because of the secure and comfortable grip on the past pot. The large volume pot is enough for cooking pasta for a big family. The interior is nonstick and it is relatively easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe for users’ freedom of cleaning.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- It is oven and broiler safe.
- Larger capacity for pasta.
- No risk to steam the pasta.
- The heavyweight is difficult to carry when water is inside.
7. Cook N Home 02418 Stainless Steel Lid 5-Quart Stockpot
This is one of the best stainless steel pasta pot for the money. No matter if you got a tight budget, this premium-grade pot is within your budget. It is manufactured by the reputed brand Cook N Home. The satisfactory performance at an affordable price has made this item popular. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel for a shiny look and easy cleaning.
The bottom is aluminum disc layered which ensures even cooking and perfect heat distribution. As a result, all the pasta sticks cook evenly. The lid is made of tempered glass which has a steam vent in it. Handles are covered with silicone to keep it cool when cooking. So, there is no risk of burning your hands from excess heat.
- Price is affordable for all.
- Nonstick surface for hassle-free cleaning.
- Silicone wrapped handle to keep it cool.
- Compatible with all cooking styles.
- Tempered glass lid for observing the cooking.
- It is not scratch resistant.
- The exterior may lose color over time.
8. T-fal B36262 Specialty Stockpot Cookware
This tall pasta pot comes from the famous brand T-fal. It comes in a tall and narrow shape for the perfect cooking of the pasta. If you need something budget-friendly, this would be a great pick. Despite a low price, it does have all the essential features. Both interior and exterior are nonstick for hassle-free cooking. When boiling pasta or any other items in it, that won’t stick to the surface.
The heavy gauge aluminum construction makes it durable and long-lasting. Also, it is heat conductive and distributes heat evenly for perfect cooking. It can be used with any kind of stovetop including an electric coil. The nonstick surface allows for hassle-free cleaning. The lid comes with a glass construction and it is easy to see through the glass.
- Affordable price with all features.
- Durable construction for long-lasting performance.
- It is oven safe up to 350-degree F.
- 12-quart large capacity with a fast heating system.
- Clear vented lid for handiness.
- Bulky design is difficult to handle.
9. Cuisinart 44-22 Contour Stainless 3-Piece Pasta Pot with Cover
If you prefer safe and healthy cooking, pick this 6 qt pasta pot from Cuisinart. It is made of premium stainless steel for durability and users’ convenience. The nonstick inside helps with stick-free cooking. Also, once your cooking is done, you can clean the surface easily. Moreover, the stainless steel pasta pot with strainer lid is long-lasting than conventional pots. The stainless-steel surface ensures even heating for perfect cooking on each side.
The riveted handles make it easy to handle the pot when cooking. Moreover, instead of becoming too hot, the handles remain cook. So, your hands would be safe. The pot includes a tempered glass lid. When boiling pasta, you can easily see through this lid to observe cooking.
- Effortless cleaning with the nonstick surface.
- Constructed for longevity.
- Steady handling with well-balanced handles.
- Tempered glass cover observing.
- Handles remain cool during cooking.
- This pasta cooking pot is expensive.
- No additional pasta strainer.
10. Farberware 70755 Classic Stainless Steel Stock Pot
Looking for the best pot to boil pasta? Have a good budget to spend? Then check this Farberware Pasta Pot. The 70755 model of this brand is constructed from high-quality stainless-steel material. If you don’t want to waste your money, just go for it. This stockpot promotes healthy cooking and doesn’t contain any toxic materials. It comes in a classy look that suits any kitchen décor.
It is constructed for heavy-duty and ensures even heat distribution. So, next time when you are boiling pasta, use this one for cooking each pasta stick evenly. Instead of an additional strainer, the lid is designed with straining holes to pass all the water from inside. You can use this item with gas, electric, or any other stovetop. Moreover, it is oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- Specially designed lid for straining.
- Heavy strength with stainless steel construction.
- Highly heat conductive.
- Easy to clean interior.
- It requires less maintenance.
- No separate pasta strainer basket.
- The price is comparatively high.
What is Pasta Pot?
If you are new to this item and don’t know what this product is, this part is for you. A pasta pot is a specialized invention which allows to stem and strain pasta from hot water at ease. This is similar to stockpot but has some additional features. There are mainly two parts of it. It actually has two different sections where one is large and the other one is small. The small one fits inside the larger one and it has holes. Once the pasta is boiled inside, the strainer allows draining water from inside.